Friday, December 19, 2008

In the Century Club

We made it, unfortunately this is not what we desired. At least we now know that we should receive our LOA within the next month. If we go past 130 days, I think I will lose my mind!
We have Christmas to keep ourselves busy with. After New Year's the wait will get very hard. I'm sure I'll help myself cope by eating too many Christmas goodies.

3 comments:

Marla said...

UGH!! Praying you don't see too many more days!!

~Mis-Wen~ said...

I feel awful for you.....certainly not a club I would have wished for you to be apart of! Praying it comes soon!

HUGS-
Wendy

Karen said...

aww I am so sorry! I know you must be disappointed that it didn't come before Christmas or sooner. I'm thinking of you and your family and praying it comes right after Christmas.

Have a very Merry Christmas!