Sheryl, This is so awesome. DTC !!! Love the new blog and getting to see all the pictures of our new China sister. We can't wait to follow along with you guys. Looking forward to every part of the journey. We love you guys.
What a wonderful photo! I know you must be so happy to have an updated picture! Her AFO's look very similar, if not identical, to the AFO's Elaine had in China.
8 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous!! Yay for the new blog!!
What a great story! Run Yi is absolutely beautiful. Her little smile reminds me of Graycen's. Did I miss something - when is her birthday?
Congrats!! Found your blog from the March Moonbeams group. I would love to follow your journey to your new daughter.
Jen
www.katieminmin.blogspot.com
Sheryl, This is so awesome. DTC !!! Love the new blog and getting to see all the pictures of our new China sister. We can't wait to follow along with you guys. Looking forward to every part of the journey. We love you guys.
Laurie, Emily, Wendy and Abby
Sheryl, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to talk about adopting an olderchild, please call me anytime. I will e-mail you my number.
Hugs from GA,
Laura
So beautiful!!! So happy you are making progress toward your gorgeous daughter!!
What a sweetie pie! Love her smile!
I am wiping my eyes after reading your link to "how we learned about Run Yi"!!! Just amazing!!!
What a wonderful photo! I know you must be so happy to have an updated picture!
Her AFO's look very similar, if not identical, to the AFO's Elaine had in China.
Post a Comment