That's wonderful that you already have a LID!
I just found your blog through Karen's. Thanks for sharing this story. It's hugely encouraging!
WONDERFUL NEWS! Let the countdown begin!HUGS-Wendy
Congratulations. Oh my, your Fang Fang is just BEAUTIFUL! I'm not sure how I came across your blog, but wanted you to know that our sweet little girl is from Hefei also. She came home last June.Blessings,Ohilda
Oops...I meant to say Run Yi and not Fang Fang. Sorry.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's wonderful that you already have a LID!
I just found your blog through Karen's. Thanks for sharing this story. It's hugely encouraging!
WONDERFUL NEWS! Let the countdown begin!
HUGS-
Wendy
Congratulations. Oh my, your Fang Fang is just BEAUTIFUL! I'm not sure how I came across your blog, but wanted you to know that our sweet little girl is from Hefei also. She came home last June.
Blessings,
Ohilda
Oops...I meant to say Run Yi and not Fang Fang. Sorry.
Post a Comment