The number is getting bigger, which only means we are getting closer to the precious LOA we are anticipating. Praying this is the week, preparing for another month of waiting...
I've been thinkg about you a lot lately! I hope you are well and that you're all ready to get on a plane and get that precious kiddo!!! I cannot wait to meet you at the airport!!! And, trust me, come hell or high water, I WILL BE THERE! lol :)
I leave next Friday (10 days) to bring Pierre home. EEEK!
3 comments:
Maybe next week is the week....let's hope anyway. Hang in there Sheryl, you're almost there!!!!
~ Kim
Tag you're it!!!! Go check my blog.
I am praying for good news this Thanksgiving week......
Hugs from GA,
Laura
I've been thinkg about you a lot lately! I hope you are well and that you're all ready to get on a plane and get that precious kiddo!!! I cannot wait to meet you at the airport!!! And, trust me, come hell or high water, I WILL BE THERE! lol :)
I leave next Friday (10 days) to bring Pierre home. EEEK!
Mary M.
Post a Comment