Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Pictures of our Girl!

Special thanks to Betsy who is in China now, adopting their new son/brother. She blessed us with about 17 lovely pictures! Thank you, Betsy!! These were taken just yesterday. Betsy reports that our package was received and she likes her stuffed animal, they are just unsure of what it is. I sent a blue zebra with long legs and a ladybug that plays music. Not sure which one they are talking about. They also said she liked the candy...I sent dum dum lollipops. The main thing is that she knows she has a family. How much of that she comprehends we don't know, but at least she can look at our pictures so we don't frighten her too much when we arrive to bring her home.

She was outside on a swing when they arrived at the orphanage. She is with one of the 2 men that we have pictures of. They also have a walker that is almost identical to Graycen's. I believe that Love Without Boundaries brought this to them in September. So happy she is being exposed to this...one less "new" thing to experience once she is home.

Now if we can just get our LOA. Maybe this week. I'll be saying that every week until we receive it.

I'll be dreaming of this sweet face until I have her in my arms.

8 comments:

lpiccoli said...

Sheryl, she is so beautiful!!!! I cannot wait to see her in your arms!!!!!!

Hugs from GA,

Laura

Karen said...

Oh Sheryl, how exciting and what a blessing to get new pictures. . . I'm so happy for you! She has such a pretty face! It's great that she is going to be accustomed to having a walker.
Praying you get that LOA this week too!

laurie said...

Sheryl. She is such a cutie. I'm so excited that you were able to get a bunch of pictures of here. Hopefully you're LOA will come any day now. I got the book and videos you sent and the girls loved their badges. Tell Kevin thank you.

Laurie

Kim said...

Sheryl, She is absolutely precious! You are so blessed to have these photos. Looks like she is dreaming of you too!!!!
Come on LOA!

Love,
~ Kim

Linette said...

Oh Sheryl- look at her! That LOA can come any day now. :) So glad you got new pics of her.

Mom to my China Posse said...

Yipee! New pictures. She is a cutie indeed.

~Mis-Wen~ said...

These are priceless Sheryl....and they SO help to get you thru a few more days of the wait! :) And BTW, I love that you posted at 1:07am...I so remember those days of knowing you could be getting updated pics and checking the computer several times in the middle of the night to see if they had arrived yet...what a blessing! Praying that pesky LOA comes this week!

Love ya my friend!
Wendy

Sue said...

How wonderful to have those new photos!!! So amazing when there is a family who is able to visit your little one....send you an update...and photos!!! Here's to that LOA coming SOON!!!!!