Amazing video! I'm so happy you shared this. I cried thru the whole thing,,happy tears of course! It didn't seem long at all to me because it was so beautiful! ;) Melanie
Really great video!!! Very cool that your family had such a big part in it! I pray daily for my dh to open his heart to a waiting child. Will definitely have him watch this video!
7 comments:
Amazing video! I'm so happy you shared this. I cried thru the whole thing,,happy tears of course! It didn't seem long at all to me because it was so beautiful!
;) Melanie
Beautiful! I may just have to post this on our blog.
I love that! My Jacey is in it, too (though they spelled her name wrong). :)
Really great video!!! Very cool that your family had such a big part in it! I pray daily for my dh to open his heart to a waiting child. Will definitely have him watch this video!
Fantastic video! I'll be posting it on my own blog! lol
Sheryl, great video!!!! Love it. I will post it on my blog too.
Laura ;-)
Post a Comment