Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot Pink Car + Graycen & RunYi = lots of giggles

Graycen & Run Yi have been driving the pink car a lot the past month or so. Graycen controls the gas and RunYi "steers" with Gavin's help. It is really funny to watch. Good thing they both have tiney hineys as it is really a one child car. It makes me think of how it will be some day when they can drive a real car.


I have been busy with 3 trips to St. Louis and lots of appointments at home. I will give a complete update on RunYi when we get all the appointments done. It is a lot, but I am really hopeful that we can get RunYi the help she needs to achieve her highest and best. She is a joy most of the time and is learning that we are her family and she's stuck with us (which most of the time she thinks is great)! She is baba's girl and puts up with me when he is not around. Her eyes smile when she talks about or sees him walk in the room. What a happy girl she is!

6 comments:

Goosegirl said...

They are adorable!! I love the car! I loved hearing the giggles too.

Cheri said...

I've been thinking about all of you. The girls are adorable! Love to see the smile and the giggles are too sweet.

Duchess of Lanier said...

Hi! I'm coming up for air after being home two months, and you guys look like you are having a blast!

I now know that the doctors' appointments are so long and tiring, but putting the pieces together is progress.

So happy that you all are enjoying summer and being a family all together.

Can you beleive what a short time they have been with us after all that waiting and worrying? And isn't it great to have them HOME!

Cheers!
Trena

Sue said...

So cute!!! Hope that you find time for the fun stuff in between the appointments and running around!! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Karen said...

Cute video...sounds like they are having such a grand time!

Heather said...

Hope you don't mind, but I listed your blog as one of my regular reads on my blog http://onechinesebrother.blogspot.com/
If this is not okay, please let me know. Thanks!
Heather