Friday, August 8, 2008

An Amazing Girl

Fang Fang is Hanni's daughter that first noticed Run Yi in China on a hot summer day in 2006. I cannot fathom where Run Yi might be today if their family had not traveled through that village on that day. Run Yi and Fang Fang will forever be tied to each other. I know that Fang Fang loves Run Yi, and I'm sure Run Yi will love Fang Fang (if she doesn't already). Especially as she grows up and is able to understand all that their relationship entails.

Fang Fang traveled to China last summer and you can read about her trip on her blog of that adventure: A Trip Back Home

She also has just returned from this summer's trip and blogged about it here: Once Again in China

These blogs show so much more of this special girl's heart and spirit than I could ever type about. Take the time and peek into this young woman's soul--you will be blessed!

No comments: