Friday, March 13, 2009

Consulate Appointment confirmed!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



We really are going to China! We will meet RunYi on Easter or the day after. What a great day that will be. Countdown to travel finally begins. I was beginning to think this day would never come.

11 comments:

LaLa said...

YAY YAY!!! I am so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see her in your arms : )

lpiccoli said...

YES Sheryl!!!!!! I will follow your trip to RunYi, who by the way shares a name with our Emma (Yi).

Isn't Graycen's name Hong? Mia's is Hong!!!!! How neat is that - our daughters share their Chinese names!!!!!

;-)

Laura

Mom to my China Posse said...

Wonderful news indeed!

Duchess of Lanier said...

FABULOSO! I can hear the Hallelujah Chorus now!!! Congratulations! How wonderful that you can buy tickets and work out all your plans in advance. Soooo Happy for you!!!

Doreen said...

I'm right here counting with you....too happy for ya....


Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

Michelle and Jeff said...

YEAH!!!!! That is the best news EVER! Less than a month!
Michelle

Sue said...

Hooray!!!!!! So very happy you will be holding your special girl in a few short weeks!!!

Natalie said...

I found your blog just a few weeks ago and am so happy for you.
Yah! a new little girl for your family. That is just awesome.
congratulations

Mell said...

How exciting!!! What a wonderful time to meet your new baby girl! I can't wait to follow your journey!
love,
Melanie

paul-and-lori said...

Hi Sheryl,
I am so excited for you. We just had our consulate appointment confirmed also. We will be traveling at the same time!!! We are leaving April 8th and cannot wait!! Hope to see you there!
Lori King

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Whoo hooo!!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to follow your journey!!!