Saturday, March 21, 2009

Itinerary

Wednesday, April 8 ~ Leave Springfield @ 6am for Chicago, 5 hour layover until leaving for Beijing

Thursday, April 9 ~ Arrive in Beijing 3:15pm China time. Check into our hotel for 3 nights

Friday April 10 & Saturday April 11 ~ Tours of Great Wall, Summer Palace, Forbidden City & Acrobatic show

Sunday April 12 ~ Easter Day, Fly to Hefei arrive 12:40pm. Check into hotel for 5 nights

Monday April 13 ~ Meet RunYi Day, in the morning, late Sunday night in the US : )

Tuesday April 14 ~ Adoption Day

Wednesday April 15 ~ Visit Love Without Boundaries Anhui Cleft Healing Home and deliver supplies

Thursday April 16 ~ Orphanage visit

Friday April 17 ~ Fly to Guangzhou arrive 3:55pm. Check into hotel for 5 nights

Saturday April 18 ~ Visa medical exam

Sunday April 19 ~ Touring or Free day

Monday April 20 ~ Consulate Appointment

Tuesday April 21 ~ Group Oath at Consulate, Receive RunYi's Visa

Wednesday April 22 ~ Leave for home, arrive in Springfield at 9:43pm from Chicago

Coming to the airport to welcome us home is fine, I am not expecting many to come as it is sooo late, especially for a school night.

7 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

I am so excited for you and will be following along and praying for you guys. Kathy

Laura L. said...

Congratulations! It's always wonderful to hear that someone is leaving for China soon!

Sally-Girl! said...

Can't wait to follow your journey. I have visited your blog on and off for awhile and now see that you have been to ours! Have a safe and wonderful trip!!!

Karen said...

I'm so thrilled for you! Looks like it's going to be an amazing and great trip! Be safe! Looking forward to reading your blog while you are there! I will be praying for your family!

paul-and-lori said...

How great is it that we will be united with our little ones on Easter! We will be watching for you in Beijing and Guangzhou. Hope to see you there!

Cheri said...

What wonderful news! I can't wait to follow your journey! :)

Mary said...

You bet your boots we'll be at the airport to welcome you home!!!! That's the wonderful thing about homeschooling! :)

I'm so excited to follow your journey!!!!

Mary