Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TA on the way?!?!

This morning after I couldn't stand it any longer, I emailed our coordinator to see if there was any word on the progress of our travel approval. She emailed right back to say they heard from their China staff that it had been signed and sent last night! WOW! Now that is the kind of word I needed to hear!

We cannot make firm travel plans until our TA actually arrives, but we are tentatively planning on traveling April 8-22! I can't believe we wil have RunYi in our arms in about a month!

WooHoo!

7 comments:

Kim said...

I'm rejoicing with you girl!!! HOORAY!!!! You have hung in there so patiently,(or at least you fooled me!!)and I am so proud of you! Can't wait for you to bring Run Yi home!!!

Marla said...

Well, hallelujah! That is wonderful news!!

Anonymous said...

Yehaa! We can't wait to follow your journey!

lpiccoli said...

Oh, Sheryl, I got goose bumps when I read your post.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU HOLDING YOUR SWEET GIRL!!!!!!!!

Hugs from GA,

Laura

Duchess of Lanier said...

Woo-Hoo!!!
Congratulations!!!
Amazing!!!
Sooooo happy for you!!!
Finally!!!
There aren't enough !'s to show how excited I am that the little girl in pink is coming HOME!!!

(get out!- the secret word is "expefct"- isn't that "expect"?!)

Karen said...

I am so thrilled and excited for you that your TA is finally on it's way! I bet you are so relieved to KNOW that it really WILL happen next month! Yea yea yea!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Doing the happy dance for you... Dawn and Maria