Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Home Two Weeks...promised pictures finally!

I apologize for the long time since my last post. We have been making a lot of adjustments here. That is the best way to put it. I will write my feelings down sometime when I get a minute to myself (it may be awhile). For now here are some pictures from the airport through this week. Life is going on as it was before we brought RunYi home, which equals BUSY! Gavin is now a teenager and school will be out in a little over 2 weeks. Summer will slow us down in some ways and make us more busy in others. We are planning a trip to Iowa over Memorial Day weekend, so we will be able to see lots of family! :)


Graycen finally gets my attention at the airport

A big hug for mama
I can't believe my girls are finally together!


I love Graycen's look

Hugs for Daddy

RunYi went straight to Grant--just like Graycen did when we arrived at the airport with her

Sam & Lydia's signs (Gwen made one, too!)

Sisters!

Graycen loves her sister...RunYi isn't sure yet

I think she loves GeGe Grant, though

Laughs for GeGe & Jie Jie (behind the camera)

Grammy & Graycen

Gavin is welcomed by Maylene

Proud Baba

Home and in Grant's arms again

Meeting Garrett (he couldn't make it to the airport)

She thinks he's pretty nice

Our first family picture with all our kids! Kevin looks a little tired...

Baba and his girls

Sisters--I love the expressions on their faces! (Click on the picture to make it bigger)

Playing on the deck

Sandbox fun

Good thing Baba has a big lap

First time to McAlister's--RunYi is now an official Holle

First bath together

So much fun!

This is Graycen a little upset (it has happened a few times) ;)

Singing "Happy Birthday" to Gavin--RunYi thinks it is pretty funny

The Best Jie Jie ever!

RunYi with gou gou Grady--she's not that crazy about him yet

5 comments:

Mom to my China Posse said...

Hey glad to see your post! I have been wondering how it was going. Great to see you all together! You have a beautiful family! Email me sometime and will compare notes.

Karen said...

So happy to read your update and see all the wonderful pictures!

I figured you were dealing with a lot right now....everyone settling in, adjusting, end of school year, jet lag etc. Please know that your family continues to be in my prayers.

By they way, it's FANTASTIC to see the picture of your entire family together now!

patty said...

Thank you so much for the pictures and updates. I know that you have had sooo much to deal with since arriving home. The girls are so beautiful together and it looks like they are bonding well. I will continue to pray for you.

laurie said...

So glad to see the pictures!!

Kim said...

Sheryl, great pictures. It's so good to see you posting again. I know life seems hectic now but it will become your new normal and you will do great at it!!!!

Love and Prayers,
~ Kim