Friday, April 3, 2009

5 Days

I can't believe we will be leaving for China in 5 days. I have so much to get done, I know the time will fly. So many thoughts going through my mind right now. I hope on the plane I will have the time and energy to put them down.

I cannot wait to hold my sweet RunYi. It is hard to imagine that it is actually going to happen. So many delays, tears and miracles on the road to bring our girl home.

Finally going to bed to dream of the little girl in pink...

13 comments:

jon and debbie said...

I am so excited for you! China was in my top five life experiences.

Debbie

lpiccoli said...

Sheryl, I am so happy for you. I cannot wait to see you holding her. I will follow your journey! Have a safe trip and God Speed.

Hugs from GA,

Laura

Marla said...

Yay, 5 days!! Good luck with all your packing, I absolutely cannot wait to see that sweet girl in your arms. Have a good weekend!

Karen said...

Wow 5 days!?! How exciting!

I always remember how crazy busy those last few days are up to the day of travel. It was always amazing to me how once we got on the long plane ride to China that suddenly all my worries disappeared. Hope that happens for you!

God has you and RunYi in the palm of his hand! I'll be praying for you! Can't wait to follow your journey!

P.S. we are writing an LOI this weekend! :-)

~Mis-Wen~ said...

God has it all planned out my friend.....what an awesome trip I know you are going to have!

Love ya!
Wendy

Sally-Girl! said...

OH, how I remember those sweet nights falling to sleep dreaming of my not yet adopted children. I loved it!! It doesn't get much better than that as far as falling to sleep!!!

Duchess of Lanier said...

So happy for you! Can't wait to watch you with RunYi as we pack to go hug LL. I'll be thinking of you Sunday midnight East Coast time. Congratulations!
Trena

Doreen said...

Now it's getting really exciting!

Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

Jen said...

Sheryl, I can't wait to follow your journey! We are waiting our LOA for our second daughter from China. She is also in Anhui!! She is Dingyuan. She is part of Love Without Boundaries Foster care program. One week from today!!!!! You will have your sweet girl.

Blessings,

Janet and Kevin said...

Hi - we have gotten on your site and are excited for you all to be united with your new little daughter. We just returned last July with our three-year-old son, Philip, and we are currently in the process of adopting from China again.

God bless you in your journey to your daughter.

Janet
dh Kevin
ds Ted, 23
ds Philip (now 4, Gotcha Day 6/23/08)
Waiting for one more!

Carla said...

WOO HOO!!!! That isn't long at all!! You'll be there before you know it!!! I am so excited for y'all. Looking forward to following you!!!!!

Blessings,
Carla

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! Yeah!! Run Yi will be with her forever family in just a few short days! I know you are busy with last minute details and packing but try to get some rest tonight
:-).
You are in our thoughts and prayers!
God Bless
Ann
dh:Tracy
dd:Hannah, Jiangxi (FFD 11/12/06)
dd:Holly, Guatemala (FFD 1/29/08)
dd:Hope, SWI Foshan City (LOI 4/06/09)

laurie said...

Sheryl I'm so excited for you guys and will be checking all the time for updates. Can't wait!!