Praise God! I know you must be so tickled pink and relieved that it is finally here!!! Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you! Hope you don't have to wait long for your TA.
Wooo-hooo!! What wonderful news and what a great way to finish off a week!! Hehehe. Can't believe you will going back to China soon. We can wait to meet Galia this summer in TN....congrats to your whole family and our prayers will be with you for safe travels!!
Sheryl, It was so much fun rejoicing with you over the phone. I knew it would come, but who would ever guess it would take this long. We need to start having "coffee and tea" retreats more often....it was so good to see you friend! I love you and couldn't be more happy for you and your beautiful family...all 8 of you!!! Can you believe it, you are now a family of 8!!!! Sending you big hugs!! ~ Kim
Hooray!!!!!!!!!! Galia will soon be with her family and that is fantastic news!!! Hope you are celebrating this weekend....and maybe going on a shopping spree?!
Congratulations on receiving LOA! I found your blog through Laura G's blog. We adopted with BCS and I do remember your family. I will enjoying watching your journey to China. :) Congrats!
15 comments:
YIPPEE !!!
We can't wait to meet Galia this summer. We will keep our prayers that travel will come very soon for you.
Joan P.
Congradulations! One step closer indeed. Hope TA comes in record time.
Congrats to my Lovebug friend! Hope the wait for TA is short!
HALLELUJAH!!! Now come on TA! So excited for you guys!
Praise God! I know you must be so tickled pink and relieved that it is finally here!!! Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you! Hope you don't have to wait long for your TA.
Wooo-hooo!! What wonderful news and what a great way to finish off a week!! Hehehe. Can't believe you will going back to China soon. We can wait to meet Galia this summer in TN....congrats to your whole family and our prayers will be with you for safe travels!!
Love, Tracee, Jay, and Sara
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Now come on TA!
Sheryl,
It was so much fun rejoicing with you over the phone. I knew it would come, but who would ever guess it would take this long. We need to start having "coffee and tea" retreats more often....it was so good to see you friend!
I love you and couldn't be more happy for you and your beautiful family...all 8 of you!!! Can you believe it, you are now a family of 8!!!! Sending you big hugs!!
~ Kim
Hooray!!!!!!!!!! Galia will soon be with her family and that is fantastic news!!! Hope you are celebrating this weekend....and maybe going on a shopping spree?!
I'm so excited for you all! You'll be in China before you know it! :)
WOW! I just checked in with you and BAM!!! Congrats! praying for a speedy TA.
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
Congratulations on receiving LOA!
I found your blog through Laura G's blog.
We adopted with BCS and I do remember your family.
I will enjoying watching your journey to China. :)
Congrats!
Yay!!!!!!!!! We're so excited for you all and can't wait to follow your journey! We look forward to seeing you all at CNY!
This is my 3rd or 4th try at leaving a message....let's see if it takes this time??? :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! And, GORGEOUS name! :)
See you Saturday night! :)
I am a day late and a penny short....YEAHHHHHHHHH!!! So happy for you Sheryl!!!!!! COME ON TA!!!!
Hugs,
Laura
Post a Comment