Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Still Waiting...


Nothing yet. I know it is driving me crazy, too! Our agency has not received any LOA's since December 10. We should be in the next group they get. As long as they haven't gotten any, I am not "freaking out" (as Graycen says) yet. If they get LOA's and ours is not there, then the official freaking out will most likely begin.


I will post here as soon as we get it. Keep the prayers coming, so far I am keeping my sanity, so they must be working.
P.S. Today is day 119 :(

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain!!! You couldn't have said it any better. I hope we get it on the same day and travel together.

Marla said...

Good grief!! I'm so sorry this is dragging out so long. Still praying that it comes S~O~O~N!!!!

Duchess of Lanier said...

no freak out
no freak out

come on LOA!!!




work verification "alikin"???

maybe it's a sign ;)

Karen said...

Oh gee I'm so sorry it hasn't come yet. I was just so sure you were going to get it.. there's still tomorrow. Come on LOA!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it's been 120! We waited 102 for Sophie and that felt like an eternity. Praying peace for you and for our sweet kids waiting for us!

Aimee

Mom to my China Posse said...

I am praying you here something TODAY! That would be a great start to 2009!

~Mis-Wen~ said...

I check with anticipation each day and I am so sorry it hasn't come yet. I never ever would want anyones wait to go as long as ours (150 to TA). BUT trusting God has a plan and purpose in even the most miniscule of details......love you my friend!

HUGS-
Wendy

Duchess of Lanier said...

*sigh*
know that so many of us are thinking of you and imagining how it must be and wishing and wishing for the wait to end so you can get to your girl. ((( )))