Friday, January 23, 2009

This could only happen to us...

UPS "misrouting" our overnight envelope going back to our agency which of course contains our precious LOA!

Yes, believe it, folks! I could have sent it back regular mail and it would have arrived yesterday. As of right now, no one can actually locate our envelope. Last known whereabouts: Hamilton, NJ on Thursday at 8:30am. How it ended up there when it's destination was Evansville, IN? Your guess is as good as mine.

We have gotten a tracer put on it, which gives results in 1 to 8 days! The only thing that has kept me from going into total meltdown is the fact that next week CCAA is closed for Chinese New Year.

One positive, the customer service folks at UPS are very friendly, understanding and are hopefully following through on the statements they made to me about locating our envelope!

I had lunch with my precious friend Kim today. She advised that God has something important for me to learn from this (what seems as a) delay. I know she is right. Please let me learn it soon and please let UPS find our envelope!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All will work out, I am sure. Since CCAA is closed, I don't think it will make one bit of difference. Hang in there!!

laurie said...

Hang in there. I know this is really frustrating. Praying for a quick resolution.

Anonymous said...

It was nice to meet you and your family on Saturday. I am praying that your envelope will miraculously show up where it needs to be very quickly. Dawn