Praise God! Our second LOA is at our agency. I don't know how many times I checked the tracking yesterday. It was guaranteed to be there by 3pm, and it was delivered at 2:41pm. So that is a lot of checking done by me. I don't know why I would be nervous that it wouldn't get there? I am a Fed*Ex only girl : ) from this point on!
Now we are actually waiting on our travel approval. For the past 3 weeks we have been in limbo about what was actually going to happen. We still don't know when our TA will arrive, but at least it is being processed. We are also in the "lucky" bunch of Hague families that gets to go through a new procedure with the State Dept. in regards to RunYi's Visa. So that has been delaying us anyway. Since it is a new process, the details of how to get it done right the first time were unavailable. Of course the families after us will benefit from the learning experience. See how I am looking on the bright side? I am definitely learning a lot through this whole mess. I am truly at peace about being in China at the right time (God's time). I have been busy getting RunYi's room ready, packing her things, getting Graycen's daily presents purchased (one for each day we are gone), and packing 2 big bags to deliver to the Love Without Boundaries Anhui Cleft Healing Home. The coordinator sent us some bags to deliver as well as clothing and blankets. We are so excited to visit this amazing home and love on some babies! See what they do at the home below:
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi Sheryl, My name is Jennifer and we just submitted our LOI for a little girl in Dingyuan, Anhui. She is part of the LWB foster program there. Your daughters are beautiful!!! What part of Anhui is your LGIP from?? OBTW...we are using FTIA again!! LOVE them!!
Sheryl, I will be praying that your TA flies super fast because I want to see you holding your sweet girl!!!! What is Graycen saying about having a sister? Mia is ok with it now, so no worries, they will fall in love with each other and learn to be sisters in no time.
Hugs from GA,
Laura
Sooooo happy to see your 2nd LOA is here. Oh, my! Now hoping for renewed good speed to getting that TA you are overdue for!
Can't wait to see her in your arms!
Yippeee!!! Enjoy getting that room ready for your sweet G! And I hope the TA is here sooner than you imagine!
Post a Comment