Yesterday was the end of the search for our lost envelope. I have filled out the claim form and will fax it in today. We are waiting to see if a letter UPS wrote to our agency will suffice to show that our LOA was lost--their fault, and we'll see how CCAA wants to proceed.On the bright side:
- We received our passports back (via UPS) with our China visas in them!
- I think our immigration approval is final, but still waiting to receive it in the mail
So...
Trying to keep up my positive attitude, and hopefully we will know by the end of the week if this error is going to cost us any delays to bring home our girl.

3 comments:
Oh, I am so hoping that you are able to travel with us! I hope your positive attitude pays off with a quick TA! By the way, what is an "immigration approval"? Is this something we should have done???? We should be getting our Visas back Friday.
Take care,
Debbie
UNbelievable, Sheryl, I am so sorry. I pray this doesn't delay y'all. Love your attitude though, keep that chin up!
I am so sorry this is happening to y'all! I know you must be frustrated, but glad you are trying to stay positive. Praying it doesn't delay anything!
Post a Comment