She looks so grown up, and we are happy to see they are letting her hair grow! We can't get there fast enough. Still waiting on how our paperwork mess is going to work out.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sheryl -
Our thought and prayers are with you. Run Yi looks so grown upand beautiful. I admire your strength and calmness through this crazy ride you are on.
She's so cute. Is it just me or does she look a little like Graycen in that picture. I thought something in the eyes and Wendy though in the nose/mouth area. Wouldn't that be fun! Praying that you get good news soon.
oooh Sheryl, she is absolutely beautiful....look at her hair...I just want to hug her!!!! She is a beauty! Can't wait to see her and Graycen together at last! Hurry go get her and bring her home!!!!! LOL
How wonderful to have a photo taken just days ago!! What a cutie pie! So sorry to read about your paperwork nightmare! Praying that it is resolved soon and you will be on that plane a.s.a.p!!!
10 comments:
Sheryl -
Our thought and prayers are with you. Run Yi looks so grown upand beautiful. I admire your strength and calmness through this crazy ride you are on.
Joan P.
She is so precious, Sheryl!
Have a great weekend!
She is such a sweet little doll. I'm prayering for things to speed up now.
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
Oh my, she is just adorable. Your patience will pay off and she will be with you very soon!!!
Deb
What a beauty! Bet you are thrilled to get a new picture! I know it probably makes the wait even harder though.
What a beautiful little girl. I hope your paperwork stuff gets cleared up soon.
Kathy
New photos- always a blessing!
Hope your agency is able to get an answer for you Monday.
Congratulations on your visas!
She's so cute. Is it just me or does she look a little like Graycen in that picture. I thought something in the eyes and Wendy though in the nose/mouth area. Wouldn't that be fun! Praying that you get good news soon.
oooh Sheryl, she is absolutely beautiful....look at her hair...I just want to hug her!!!! She is a beauty! Can't wait to see her and Graycen together at last! Hurry go get her and bring her home!!!!! LOL
How wonderful to have a photo taken just days ago!! What a cutie pie!
So sorry to read about your paperwork nightmare! Praying that it is resolved soon and you will be on that plane a.s.a.p!!!
Post a Comment