That was a great surprise. How exciting for you guys to have Fang there and what a great experience for her to be able to witness this. Can't wait to check the blog tomorrow.
You must be counting down the hours now. Oh, happy day! You will be in my thoughts and I can hardly wait to see your hugging day photos! Cheering for you from Atlanta, D of L
I think, by now, you must have Run Yi! I'm DYING for an update, and have been praying for you all day today as we celebrated His empty tomb! What an amazing journey He has had you on, with a wonderful destination!
It's 11pm on Sunday evening here in CA, and that means it's about 2pm on Monday in Hefei. We are so excited for you to finally be with Run Yi! Can't wait to see photos later.
9 comments:
We're all anxious with anticipation with you! We're praying for you and love you! Joyous Easter!
I am counting down the ours with you all....even wiping a few tears from the keyboard so I can type! Hugs to you my friend!
Love,
Wendy
I can feel your excitement in your post! :) Cannot wait to see RunYi in your arms..I know I say that all the time but it's so true!!! Happy Easter!
That was a great surprise. How exciting for you guys to have Fang there and what a great experience for her to be able to witness this. Can't wait to check the blog tomorrow.
You must be counting down the hours now.
Oh, happy day!
You will be in my thoughts and I can hardly wait to see your hugging day photos!
Cheering for you from Atlanta,
D of L
Sheryl, Sandy just reminded us on facebook that you're so close to your daughter!! Can't wait for tomorrow's post!
Jill G
I think, by now, you must have Run Yi! I'm DYING for an update, and have been praying for you all day today as we celebrated His empty tomb! What an amazing journey He has had you on, with a wonderful destination!
Love you!
Mary Morris
It's 11pm on Sunday evening here in CA, and that means it's about 2pm on Monday in Hefei. We are so excited for you to finally be with Run Yi! Can't wait to see photos later.
XO,
Milinda
(Maggie & Ella's mom)
Hi, amazing!! The food looks so yummy!
Your guide is the same guide we had for both Allison & Hudson. Please tell Jane hi for us!!! We love her!
xo
Post a Comment