I'll let the pictures do the talking for now. Things are going very, very good. Just not time to sit down and write. Tomorrow is adoption day and she will be officially ours. Hope to have time to write a long post soon. Love to all, RunYi now has a Mama and Baba.
17 comments:
Rejoicing with you! :)
Love,
Wendy
Oh Sheryl..she is SO beautiful! Praise God! I'm sitting here bawling seeing her smiling face with you. What a way to start my day!! :)
So Happy to see this post this morning. How appropriate she was dressed in pink! Praying everything is going well.
What a special day. We are rejoicing with you all and hope that everything continues to go well. Run Yi is such a beautiful little girl.
Joan
Oh Sheryl...she's so cute. I'm so glad things are going well so far and can't wait to hear more about her special day. So looking forward to the reunion in July.
AT LAST!!!!! Run Yi with her forever family. God is good and faithful. She is absolutely beautiful! I can't even imagine what is going through your mind and heart! Congratulations Holle family, we are all so so happy for you!!!
Love,
~ Kim
Congrats! So glad to see her in your arms...FINALLY!
Debbie
Precious!! Cryin' my happy tears for you this morning. CONGRATULATIONS!
Jill
Yay~!!! We love the pictures and know you are so happy to finally have her in your arms! She is a little doll and we are so happy for you all!
Love,
Melanie
She looks wonderful... y'all look wonderful! A big congrats! I couldn't be happier for your family! Prayers have been answered! Hope the day goes well.
Oh my gosh, look how big she is!!! I am SO happy for your sweet family and am thrilled to see such big smiles on her face already!
LOL @ you stalking the door! :)
Simply darling! Can't wait to read your post!
WONDERFUL!! She looks so happy as do you both! We can't wait to meet your beautiful little girl. What beautiful memories you have already begun to make.
In Christ,
Michelle
So happy to see this day finally arrived for all of you!!!
She is absolutely beautiful! Look at that smile!!
Happy tears!
Sheryl, what a happy family!!! OMG, she is gorgeous!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Enjoy China!!!
Hugs from GA,
Laura
We are so happy that Run Yi is finally united with her forever family!! Congatulations!! She is just precious!!
((HUGS))
Ann & Tracy
Hooray!!!! What a beautiful little girl she is! Congrats to all of you!!! Love the photo of Run Yi on baba's lap - too sweet!
Post a Comment