Maybe more words later, but here are the pictures from yesterday afternoon through last night. What a great day, and relief to have complete!

Giving her approval with a footprint.

Ready to "go outside"

Dinner with Fang and Linda

Ready for bed with gege

This reminds me of Graycen

Waiting at the civil affairs office--so beautiful!

With the assistant director.

Our family picture for the adoption decree.

The reason we came to Hefei, and Chi*na for that matter.

She is ours, with the assistant director of the orphanage.

First family photo, officially.

Outside the civil affairs office.

Singing with Fang.

The Diligent Sister dumpling restaurant--YUMMY!

Our group as we are leaving--full.
7 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful and your family will be so blessed and so will Run YI. My heart is overwhelmed with the ability to share in this with you.
Thank you so much.
YAY!!! Run Yi is so beautiful!! Congrats on finally having her join your family. I know you can hardly wait to get her home and the whole family can be together. I pray the Lord blesses you with wonderful attachment and a smooth, enjoyable transition.
In His Grace,
Sivje
Run Yi is beautiful. God bless all of you!
When you see Cynthia G. again after she gets Chen Jun, please tell her I have been following her on your blog. I love the pictures of her with the french fries! I am her youngest son's teacher. Let her know I am keeping an eye on him while she is away and to have a safe trip home.
Yay, congrats!!!!! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying following your journey. I am so thrilled for your sweet family!
She looks so happy and beautiful! Congratulations!
What a great day! Your first family picture is so great! She looks very happy and so do you all!
Everyone looks so happy!!!
Such a beautiful family!
Love,
~ Kim
Post a Comment